Read my blog, just love me or hate me! Thanks for dropping by! =)
RSS

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Optimism

It's amazing how someone with disabilities can be so optimistic about life.

Someone who was diagnosed with a disease a couple of years ago at a young age.
Now limping and with very limited eyesight, yet so bubbly and cheerful.
Maybe it's the support from loved ones around her?

They are the type of people who make us think and count our blessings.
Be appreciative of what we currently have instead of mourning on what we don't have.
Mummy has always told us to compare with less fortunate rather than the rich.
So I personally think people like them make really good role models.

I did nothing but just a twist using the pliers, that made her day!
She was even happier than when she first entered.
Thanking me again and again plus telling her husband how wonderful she's feeling.
That genuine smile on her face totally made my day!

I had a pretty rough day yesterday, but today, I ended my day with a smile. =)


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: