Read my blog, just love me or hate me! Thanks for dropping by! =)
RSS

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Fit and healthy: Update #1

I completed my 30 Day Challenges for squats and beginner's push up today!
Feeling so happy to have completed it, such an accomplishment. haha.

I can feel my thigh and shin muscles firming up instead of the tau fu fa consistency.
Arms are still flabby though not as much, still working on it~
I lost a little weight the last time I was on a scale, so my effort is slowly paying off! 

Ohhhh and I was skiing for the first time yesterday, it spelled F-U-N !!!
So for obvious reasons my arm muscles are a bit sore today and some bruises on the shin.
But thanks to the light exercises I've been doing, the soreness was milder than expected!

Tomorrow I shall start with my abs and push up challenges for the next 30 days.
Wait and see world, I'll be a fitter and leaner me by my target date: 7 November 2013!

#ICanDoIt

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: