Read my blog, just love me or hate me! Thanks for dropping by! =)
RSS

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Little thoughts

Someone once asked me when will I ever let myself loose,
just let things be and go with the flow.
I don't know the answer, it's not my nature to keep myself off guard.

I may not be the perfect person who says the perfect lines
or even do the perfect actions at the perfect time.
I just try to be the best person I can be for myself and people around me.

Sometimes I do wish you were here right beside me.
Randoms that we talk or rant about.
Things you say that made me smile.
Silly little details that you explained even without me asking.

We won't know for sure what happens in the future.
Enjoy the moment, live the moment.

If only timing and place is right.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: