Read my blog, just love me or hate me! Thanks for dropping by! =)
RSS

Saturday, July 19, 2008

golf and mike

i was watching the E-News on AEC yesterday afternoon..
this Thai brothers called Golf & Mike caught my attention!

i have never fancied Thai stars..
but i don't know what made the difference this time..
they debuted in 2006 and are freaking popular in Thailand..

Golf a.k.a Pichaya Nitipaisalkul is born on 20 Feb 1987..
Mike a.k.a. Pirath Nitipaisalkul is born on 19 Dec 1989..

Golf and Mike

and you know who they remind me of?
Hero Jae Joong from TVXQ!
really... take a look at more of their pictures!


anyway, check out their music videos.. quite nice! ^^

first up is Love Song / Ta Lok Dee


next is Kon Kon Diow Gun


and Kaub Koon.. Young Noy Pai


finally is Sexy Girl


sorry, this is an extremely short post..
cos i am leaving for my camp right after this.. *peace*
so miss me.. haha..

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: