Read my blog, just love me or hate me! Thanks for dropping by! =)
RSS

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

celebritiy look-alikes

i am missing all of you! *hugs*

i didn't want my blog to be filled with spider webs..
especially during my 3 month absence!
so this is a scheduled post, yeah, i am not back yet alright?

have a great laugh at these celebrity morphs and look-alikes!
i look more like a guy than my favourite celebs..
it's pretty depressing you know.. T___T
but i still L.O.V.E. them and myself.. duh~


MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celeb



if you see the word "my" so-and-so.. don't be shocked!
cos they are ALL mine.. Chun is still my no.1 love..
the rest are my other loves in no particular order..
i know you feel like whacking me right now..
go ahead.. but you still can't stop me loving them! =P




























i know this collage thing exist long time ago..
but it's cute! different pictures give different results!
try them k.. =)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: