Read my blog, just love me or hate me! Thanks for dropping by! =)
RSS

Saturday, July 12, 2008

my National Service stint

hey people!!! missed me? XD

ever since i stepped into my National Service camp..
this is my second time coming back home!
i came back last week for my Nottingham interview..
got a conditional offer.. wee~

well, this time i am on a 3 days MC from yesterday..
which i will most probably extend to another 3 days.. hehe..
my foot has been hurting for the past week..
and it got worse and started to swell 2 days ago.. =(

i went to the government clinic on Wednesday..
and was told that my spike boots made my foot hurt..
i exerted too much pressure on the heels when marching..
he gave me 3 days MC that day and
excused me from marching for 2 weeks! *long live doctor*

i don't have to go through the tanning process for a week!

i didn't want to come home..
due to the distance, petrol hike and time constraint..
but my trainers make me come home to rest.. =.=
because i could not stay still in the medic..
it is super duper boring in there ok!

p/s: i was always running away for the activities..
when everyone else was dying to rest in the air-cond room!

i know most of my camp mates are jealous of me..
i seemed to be returning home every week.. =P
but my foot is wrapped up like an ice-cream right now!

now is pictures time!
most of them were taken on the Open Day last Sunday.. =)

camwhored on the first day we got our phones back!
clockwise: me, Buanes, Baagis, Doris and Aien

with some of my Chinese girl friends.. from top left:
Chai Fen, me, Ai Kuan, May, Shih Yin and Yuan Yi

the elite squad.. i am the only Chinese there.. spot me?

T.T.S. performance.. Tempur Tanpa Senjata

Senam Seni performance

my assistant and i.. =)

my bed.. i have 2 lockers - on the left and right!

mixture of my dorm mates and camp mates..

i am my company's head! XD

btw.. according to my camp's Timbalan Komanden Latihan,
Tuan Azli.. my camp is the best camp in Selangor..
and the second best among the 84 camps in Malaysia..
i believe it is in facilities wise.. hehe..
we can accommodate 400 plus people in there..
but we only have 197 trainees..
twice the amount of guys compared to girls!

very few people leh..
means we don't have to rush to eat or use the bathroom!
and we get more pillows and lockers too.. hehe..

we have the longest Flying Fox among all camps..
measuring 250m in length.. with water right below!
for first timers, they said is the best and very syok..
but for those who have tried it before elsewhere,
the experience wasn't exactly exciting.. *peace*

our food is edible.. thankfully not hard like rock..
sometimes yummy and you can eat as much as you want!

our breakfast consists of
hot tea/coffee with kaya bread and hard-boiled egg
plus mee hoon sup/ fried mee/ kuay teow/rice..

for our tea breaks at 10.30am, 4.30pm and 10.30pm..
kuih/ bubur chacha/ cakes/ bread plus hot tea/coffee/milo!

for lunch we have chicken, vegtables and fruits
plus cold drinks and another one more dish..
either eggs, sotong, ikan bilis or keropok..
on Fridays, it's always Malay chicken rice.. hehe..

for dinner, instead of chicken, we have fish..
and it's always Kampung fish.. lots of bones!

this is my very first meal at the camp.. =P

anyway, feel free to visit me every 1st and 3rd Sunday.. =)))

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: