Read my blog, just love me or hate me! Thanks for dropping by! =)
RSS

Sunday, July 27, 2008

篮球火 / Hot Shot

this is a 5-minute 篮球火 / Hot Shot preview:



i can't believe i am not at home right now..
to watch the very first episode which will be aired today!

yes!! i have been waiting for a long time for this..^^

i miss watching my Chun on telly or my computer.. aww~
he still looks so absolutely hot!
i think better than Jerry Yan and Show Luo.. haha..

the main cast.. L-R: Jerry Yan, Wu Chun and Show Luo

someone told me before that guys look most manly
when they lose a ball in a basketball / football match..
because this is when they are very serious and focus!

true enough.. don't you think so too? XD

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: